To serve God and our community by providing a safe, Christian environment for preschoolers to have their first educational experience.
Our program seeks to provide children the opportunity to build self-confidence, self-discipline, and self-acceptance. Young children learn by doing and experiencing; therefore, our curriculum endeavors to give children these opportunities to learn. We believe that discipline provides healthy boundaries that allow children to grow and develop into productive citizens.
Major School Goals
• Gaining an understanding of God’s love
• Learning to socialize with peers
• Learning to follow directions
• Cooperating in group settings
• Becoming an independent person
• Accepting authority outside the home
• Developing motor skills
• Developing a love of learning
Hours Of Operation:
Age Of Enrollees:
Walkers thru Pre-K
We follow the St. Tammany Public School schedule.
Instructional Program Director